Thursday, August 28, 2008

And So We Begin.........Again


Shaylee got the same teacher Hunter had for 2nd grade & was soo happy!

Hunter the big 5th grader! Look how big he is getting.....so sad! He was mostly excited to see his friends and to have his little brother at the same school with him.


Cade's big day, first day of Kindergarten. He was so excited he almost forgot to kiss me goodbye-little stinker!

And of course he had no problems trying out all the fun new toys on the playground.

HERE HE COMES!! So happy, he likes his teacher, his new friends (even if he can't remember their names)and his first day of school.

11 comments:

Amber said...

I am homesick for my peeps. what is Hunter holding, a cell phone!?! For the ladies? They all look darling and way too old. What happened?

Juli said...

Yes, Hunter is holding a cell phone. Doesn't every 9 yr old need one???? It's my cell phone.

4kids2luv said...

They look so cute! And yes Hunter looks older. When is Houstan going to school? You look good...are you losing weight. Miss You!

Audra Bollard said...

Your kids look huge to me all of a sudden. I think I've frozen them in time back as they were when we lived there. I'm loving Shaylee's bag too. How weird for you to have 3 of the 4 out the door every morning . . .

Kelly said...

So cute. I'm glad Cade did so well. Shaylee looks so exited.

S.Miles said...

Can I just say that Cade could not look any cuter! I am anxiously waiting for him to return home from his mission so Lennix can marry him. Then we'll be in-laws and life will be FANTASTIC!!

cassaundra said...

my heart skips a beat each time you post. They are all so darling! and Cade's hair, excuse me, I LOVE IT!!

Holly said...

Juli, you look fabulous...as always!! The kids couldn't get any cuter either. Love your new banner and the slideshow you put up:)

Julianne said...

Juli! Your kids are so stinkin cute! You look great too! Gotta say I love your shirt...I have the same one! :) Its so fun to "see" how you guys are doing. Im staying up late waiting for Holly's baby to come. The birthmom was dialated to a 7 last I heard! Anyway, I will be checking in on you guys later so keep on posting! :)

Kate said...

Your kids are too cute! I love that they all sport the same great smiles.

Maggie said...

I have to say...um..wasn't he just BORN? Last time I saw you he was a NEWBORN!!! Time flies!