Sunday, July 20, 2008

Land O' Lakes

These pictures are all out of order, but here they are anyway, enjoy!

July 15-19 Lake Nacimiento
Crazy Cade doin his thing



Hull and Cuillard Families. We made it 4 days (5 nights) in a double wide trailer with 9 kids and 4 adults!! We had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again soon!!


Hunter couldn't get enough time wakeboarding. We would get to the lake at about 9:30 and not leave until 7:00 the kids were in heaven!








Shay Bear keepin up with the boy's of course.           








Day trip to Lake Castaic with the Cuillards










And finally, our family trip to Lake Powell. Life is Good........

4 comments:

Bridgette said...

Man, I wish I were one of your kids! You guys have tons of fun adventures. What great family bonding time. I love the pictures.

cassaundra said...

Love the pictures!! looks like so much fun... keep on bloggin baby!

Amber said...

How did I miss this post??!! I am so glad to see you consistant, it warms my soul. I miss you and I love to see your crew.

Info said...

Hey There Guys
Just reading your Blog. REally miss you guys!