Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADE AND COOP!







I know it's been a while. I promise i have so many unfinished drafts it's sad. But here's one for my Cade Emory, Happy Birthday Bud! He is so much fun to have around, he's got the quirkiest personality, he's hilarious (like his dad), smart (like me :0), and a cuddler (i love that part).

Today the boys turn 5. By far the birth of this kid was the most fun (if that's possible) Most of you know the story of Coop and Cade. I was 2 weeks early with Cade and Amber was 2 weeks late. Same Dr., same hospital, 3 hours apart. We call them the twinners. Amber & I were able to share a hospital room, nurses, drugs and visitors. It was an unforgettable time i will cherish forever. Happy, Happy Birthday Boys! We love you!



7 comments:

Holly said...

I love it that you're blogging again. Keep doing it! It's the only way I know what's up with you guys.

Amber said...

1. FINALLY@!*%!
2. I love you.
3. I cherish and still get emotional when I remember our stay in the hospital and how totally surreal the whole experience was.
4. I adore that little Cade and his unique, strong, hilarious, and tender boy he is.
5. I loved, no, LOVED Disneyland with you all today!

cassaundra said...

Yah! You are back!! Okay Cade is just about the cutest little thing ever. His smile is just so contagious and the things he says, I swear he is from another planet. I was so sad we missed Disneyland yesterday, I just didn't think I could walk around for too long..or maybe I should have, I'de be in labor right now...shoot! Love this boy and love your family.

Marla said...

To me he looks like a perfect mix of you and Shane! He is so handsome!

Ben and Heidi said...

Those are the greatest pictures ever! I got your note about hanging out on Saturday--but I am actually in Wisconsin visiting my parents. I get back next week and we'll have to set something up!

Bridgette said...

Cade is so cute! You guys make some darling kiddos!
Hope things are great. If you ever make it over to AZ, be sure to visit. I think of you often.
Love, Bridgette (Schwarz)

Amber said...

up date your blog dawg!