Thursday, September 06, 2007

Date Night......





I LOVE that Shane & I still have so much fun together. He makes me laugh all the time. I'm not sure how someone can be so happy almost all the time, but i love it! And he's good for me. On Friday night we went on a "date". Since it has been so unbelievably hot here we took our bikes to Ventura & rode along the beach. We raced, and laughed until Shane's chain finally broke, 3 different times, he wouldn't let me take any pictures of him fixing the bike, but i did get a few before we started. And of course we finished off our date with a yummy dinner from Joe's Crab Shack.

3 comments:

gingerdee said...

great pictures! what a fun date! love your sweatshirt...I have the same one in pink!

Amber said...

yes, yes. he makes me laugh all the time, like no one else can in fact. you two have a unique way to "enjoy the ride." pun intented. I love you both!

Andy and Sarah said...

You guys are too cute. I can't believe you have 4 kids. Then again I have 3... I remember when you and I were at maxair doing part time work with our first babies. We go riding all the time too. We should plan a trip for sure.
Sarah (Goodman) Chojancki
Tell Shaney I say hi...I can not believe how much your daughter is such a little clone of you Juli. cute cute cute.
Take care